1. Pre-Design Phase (PD)
“Look before you leap”
We gather the information necessary to begin design, and avoid trouble along the way.
Services may include:
• Develop a program (list of project objectives) and budget
• Obtain site survey (outside consultant)
• Obtain septic analysis and design (outside consultant)
• Investigate zoning regulations and analyze site for possibilities and limitations
• Measure and draw the existing buildings for base drawings (for renovations and additions)
|Zoning analysis for issues such as frontage, setbacks, coverage, impervious surface and bulk area ratios, etc.
Computer drawn in PowerCADD over scanned reference drawing.